Saturday, September 13, 2008

I don't want to work best

Fingers sink into the keyboard. Looking for a way to start that is not an old recycled story I've been telling myself all day: I am this and that, such and such makes me feel like blah blah blah. No, I am a different person all together now that I have sunk into my fingers, digging on the keyboard in search of words. delete delete delete. I'm back. Just rolled right past 2 am and who would have thought I'd be awake.

The meeting with the PIMA group tomorrow is on my mind but hey why stress. Just have fun with it, who cares how it comes out. Pains on the right side of my body, neck as usual but also in the waist and kidney area. So I am under strain, it's true, but keeping my cool. Look, the business is growing after all, gigs are coming up, school is rolling along... I do wonder why it takes me being busy to get anything done at all. I work best on a full schedule, and then yearn for an empty one. Sometimes I don't want to work best. I told my PIMA group as much, now I'm recording it for myself. I tend to forget.